Petition for Alien Workers

Petition for Alien Workers

In the United States, there are two main ways to work temporarily: through a petition filed by an employer with USCIS or by applying for affirmative asylum. To work permanently, you can seek an employment-based immigrant visa.

If you want to work in the United States from abroad, you will generally need to apply for a visa through the US Department of State, unless your nationality is exempt from requiring a visa.

If you are in the United States with a lawful nonimmigrant status that does not permit employment, you may request a change of status to a category that authorizes it, or apply for adjustment of status to become a permanent resident.

It is important to comply with the conditions of your employment authorization and the terms of your admission to the United States. Any violation may result in deportation or denial of re-entry into the country.

More Info?

Our team is ready to book your initial consultation, contact us at.

Make Your Immigration Dream Come True

Our main goal is to provide all the assistance to our clients in the filling and preparation of the USCIS forms to be able to work, study, invest and / or legally reside in the United States.


All the information contained in this website does not constitute legal advice, but rather very general information about situations that occur in immigration matters. At PRO – IMMIGRATION USA we are not associated or affiliated with the United States government, we are not a law firm and we do not substitute for their activities, therefore we do not provide legal advice or opinions on legal matters.

Remember that an attorney should always be contacted for advice on specific legal issues.